Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Let the countdown begin!

Tomorrow is our challenge party. It's basically an opportunity for us to get together with friends and family and share our love for this challenge. It's also gives them a chance to sample the shakes! Who doesn't love free samples, right?! I think that taste is important when it comes to.......well, everything! I can't tell you how much money I've wasted buying protein shakes, supplements or health items only to find out that they taste rancid! Then I am stuck with a 2lb tub of "healthiness" that I am trying to choke down. This is why I love sampling! It gives people an opportunity to test before they buy. We're hoping to have a good turn out tomorrow!


Thursday is the official start date of our 90 Health Challenge. We'll be taking before and after pictures, taking measurements, and then whipping up our shakes! I plan on posting the different varieties of the shakes we drink, our fitness plan, and updates on how our body is responding. We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment